XPO Logistics is one of the largest and most experienced providers of third-party logistics solutions to companies of all sizes in the food and beverage industry. Our worldwide network and decades of experience deliver tremendous value to your supply chain, and build a longstanding relationship based on continual innovation.
XPO works with all appropriate agencies and certifying bodies, bringing best practices from across our operations to ensure quality service and client satisfaction. Our capabilities extend far beyond “pallet-in and pallet-out” operations. We’re experts at providing customized services ranging from building pallet displays, bundling, rework projects, flow-wrapping, clean room operations and more.
Our supply chain logistics offerings fit products with requirements across all temperature ranges. And our operations teams are empowered to resolve any challenges that arise, ensuring efficient management of energy, labor and other variables.
Key services include:
- Managed transportation (including full network optimization)
- Reverse logistics (including recall management)
- Omni-channel fulfillment
- Warehousing and distribution (including frozen, refrigerated and dry storage)
- Manufacturing support (including kitting and point-of-use delivery)
- Supply chain consulting
Value-added capabilities include:
- Lot-code/date-code tracking
- CRF 21 Part II FDA compliance
- EPA, USDA, FDA, AIB and Kosher registrations
- Mixing centers
- Point-of-purchase and pallet display builds